My passion is capturing PEOPLE and their personality in photographs. Who they are and what they love. Headshots for social media and branding, newborns, children, family and modern female portraiture. ;;.[,;.
Headshot photography is more than knowing how to set up lights and a camera. The real skill is enticing the best possible expression out of a client so that the client walks out the door feeling better about themselves than when they walked in.
My name is Faustina and I am a photographer serving the Dallas / Ft. Worth Metroplex area. I live in Waxahachie and work on location.
- photography, technology, travel junkie (ride a Harley with Duncan, my husband)
- have three wonderful children and six beautiful grandchildren.
- am an affiliated photographer with Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep.
- fly a DJI Phantom 4 drone. #dfwdroneographylady
- am a certified FAA UAS pilot and licensed to fly my drone legally and include this service in my photography business.
- was a K-12 public school educator and earned a Doctorate in Educational Leadership, retired happily and focus on my passion of photographing people now.
I enjoy working with people getting a great photograph of you. I would love the opportunity to show you what we can do together.
Professional Photographers Associate and Texas Photographers Association
Expert in online course Design for Photography and Technology Integration
TXDLA Certified Accessibility Specialist
Texas Virtual School Network Certified Instructor
Proud to be an FAA Airwoman Certified for Small Unmanned Systems! and flying my drone with confidence and legally.
The results of my Strengthfinder assessment: strategic, learner, achiever, input and responsibility.
Blessings to you as you consider Faustina Duvall Photography to be part of your moments that make life beautiful.